- 1L of water
- Small handful of Green tea leaves – You can use any green tea as per choice
- ½ Fresh Peach – Chopped and diced
- 1 Tsp Honey – A good raw honey is best
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 small boiling pot
- 1.5L Jug
- Hand blender along with blender jar/attachment
- 2 Serving Glasses
- Add 1.3L of water to a pot and bring the water to the boil.
- Turn off the heat and let water cool for 1 minute
- Add chopped peach and green tea leaves and simmer on low heat (do not bring back to the boil) for 2 minutes (For a light green tea flavour OR as per choice for stronger flavour)
- Add lemon juice and increase the heat to high.
- Once the bubbles start dancing to the surface, switch off the heat.
- Scoop out the tea leaves and dissolve honey into the hot mixture.
- Pour the tea mixture in a hand blender and pulse for a minute or till the peaches are all dissolved.
- Allow mixture to cool down before transferring to your jug
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Top up a glass with ice and enjoy a delicious simple Peach, Lemon Green tea.
Calories: 13 cal
Carbohydrates: 3 g
Sodium: 5 g
Don’t forget to check out our partners in tea for some great, trusted tea producers and unique tea accessories.
All the best and all the tea
Founder of TEA, your style